- How can a young person stay on the path of purity?
By living according to your word. (Psalm 119:9)
- Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. (2 Timothy 2:22)
- Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ. (1 Corinthians 11:1)
- Join together in following my example, brothers and sisters, and just as you have us as a model, keep your eyes on those who live as we do. (Philippians 3:17)
- The student is not above the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like their teacher. (Luke 6:40)
- And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnessesentrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others. (2 Timothy 2:2)